Thursday, November 24, 2005

WHO ARE YOU


and so there have been isolated reports that my site has not been subversive enough as of late. To those people, I would like to point out that I never once have gone more than two days without a link to people eating people. While some of you may protest that I have not in fact done this, I assert that this is because these sick people are depraved enough that they do not even notice that the link is of something so morally reprehensible, and have lost their ability to discern between real people-eating-people links and links that are merely of Zelda boardgames, much as those who stare at a red spot for extended lengths of time will soon become adapted to the color and, at the very level of their visual neural passageways which have selectively adapted their vision, fail to see the red dot. To those of you who persist in the fanciful, desperate delusion that I do not post people-eating-people links at least semi-daily, I would also hypothesize that your circadian rhythms are so affected by the insomnia onset by your unfortunate, morbid people-eating-people link obsession that you likely cannot even tell the difference between a day and two or three days. Thus I am doubly innocent, and am a poor and sad victim of a world that does not appreciate my particular talents. In this way, those of you who successfully note my people-eating-people links and appreciate them as public service examples of what NOT to

No comments:

Post a Comment